Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Anglea's Review: Defy by L.J. Shen

32027054



Kindle Edition138 pages
Published January 31st 2017 (first published October 18th 2016)





Defy is a smutty, insta-love, insta-lust short novella. Defy is a prequel to Vicious (Sinners of Saint #1). It is recommended, but unnecessary, to read Defy before reading Vicious.


My name is Melody Greene, and I have a confession to make.
I slept with my student, a senior in high school.
Multiple times.
I had multiple orgasms.
In multiple positions.
I slept with my student and I enjoyed it.
I slept with my student and I’d do it all over again if I could turn back time.
My name is Melody Greene, and I got kicked out of my position as a teacher and did my walk of shame a la Cersei Lannister from the principal’s office, minutes after said principal threatened to call the cops on me.
My name is Melody Greene, and I did something bad because it made me feel good.
Here is why it was totally worth it.









Defy

I really enjoyed this Sinners of Saint Novella. It was a novella but it felt much longer. I was very well written. A great student/teacher romance. You don't have to read Vicious before enjoying James and Melody's journey.

Great KU choice!!





No comments:

Post a Comment