Sunday, August 14, 2016

Interview with Cat Mason

So we sat down with Cat Mason and had a little chat.  (Actually it was all emails, hehe) and we got some info on her you may not already know!!



Thank you again for this interview.


Tell us just 3 sentences about your lastest book. 
Closer to You is the first book in a new series about the lead singer of a band and a former hockey player who now runs a sport's bar. It is hilariously awkward and full of steamy tension. I am super freaking excited about readers meeting Tage and Bristol and love these characters. Is it October 21st yet?
 Who is your favorite character, from any of Your books
Any of my books? I have to choose one? This is hard. I guess it would have to be Bristol, the female in my current book I am writing. She is so much like me. As for a guy I doubt anyone will ever beat Hunter from my Shaft on Tour series. Although it is fun to try.
 Who is your least favorite?
So far I have to say Xandra from Chasing Me. I wanted to drop kick her several times.
How do you stay motivated while you write?
Music. Lots of music. Usually the characters are screaming in my head. Though they usually want things I am not at the point in the story to give them.
 Where do you do most of your writing?
Lately, at the pool while my babies swim. However, usually, it is my office with a bed... Or bedroom...whatever.
 What was the last book you read?
Dirty Work by Chelle Bliss. She is my filthy talking, alpha man go to author.
 What game/app on your phone is your favorite?
I don't do a lot of games. I am a bit addicted to Twitter though.
 Who is your favorite Superhero?
Deadpool. Without question. Is he a superhero? Yes? No? Maybe? I don't care. He is everything.
My hubby and I just watched it 2 weeks ago, loved him!

Tell us 5 random things about you.
* When a great song comes on in the car, I will roll down my windows and blast it. I legit scream lyrics. However, they are usually my own spin on them.
* I am terrified of spiders. Like scared to death.
* While camping, I cannot be held responsible for my drunken philosophical ramblings. I mean who doesn't notice the stars are further away and less bright now a days after having a few bottles of Jack Daniel's Watermelon Punch?
*My thirteen year old son has told people his real dad is Matt Bomer. I don't have the heart to crush his dreams. Hahahahahaha Hahaha, that is hilarious 
* I love scary twisted movies and shows. American Horror Story and Saw are things I could watch over and over.



STALK ME. I LIKE IT!
Cat_Mason_2014 on Twitter
Cat_Mason_Author on Instagram
Shafthbic83 on Snapchat 
Amazon Author Page http://amzn.to/2avvQOX -




Buy on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2aDsFrl



Buy on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2avwqft



Coming Fall 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment