Sunday, July 3, 2016

Authors After Dark Spotlight Kelsey Jordan





INTRODUCING KELSEY JORDAN



Hello everyone, my name is Kelsey Jordan and I write Fantasy romance. I currently live in middle Georgia, roughly two hours south of Atlanta, but I will always call Texas home. When not writing, I enjoy reading, being mommy to my endlessly amusing daughter, and killing pixelated characters on my current MMO of choice. Oh, I forgot to mention another hobby: napping. I don’t consider myself lazy as much as my penchant for napping is tied to my former life as a cat. Or so I tell myself.

I began writing as part of a school assignment in the eighth grade. Poetry literally saved my life, as I spent much of my teens severely depressed and suicidal. I turned to writing fiction in my early twenties. That first trip into all things paranormal quickly revealed my love for world building and all things supernatural.

This will be my first year attending AAD as an author, but I did attend last year as a reader and had an absolute blast. I’m like an overeager chihuahua right now, because who doesn’t want to get together with other readers and authors and fangirl over each other? This will be the first time the gods, Lycans, and Hunters of the Gardinian World Novels attend a convention. Don’t worry we’re all a bit ridiculous, sarcastic, yet lovely people—er mostly people.

I can’t wait to meet everyone. We can squeal over books, our favorite book boyfriends and I can give away stuff. Sounds great right? For those sitting at with me at the Debut Dinner, we’re all going to have fun being gods, because I know my Gardinian Gods are ridiculous and won’t let me attend without them. I’m also going to be on the Werewolf panel and hanging out giving away things randomly if you should stumble across me in the halls. Catch me if you can.

I will be arriving on Tuesday and hope to see all your lovely faces in August!











http://authorsafterdark.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment