Sunday, June 5, 2016

Alisa's Review: Lucky Seal by Cat Miller


ebook
Published May 25th 2016





(A Lucky Devil Prequel)

In Sin City, people lose their way every day. Some are swallowed by addiction. Many are trampled by the greed of others. Jennifer came to Las Vegas looking for a fresh start with the hopes of making it as a showgirl in spite of her family’s disapproval. The obsession of one powerful man shatters Jennifer’s dreams and sends her into hiding.
Rourke is home on a long awaited leave from his dangerous career in the Navy SEALs. All he wants to do is unwind and enjoy his down time, but fate has other plans for the brooding hero. Intrigued by her graceful beauty and secretive demeanor, Rourke can’t resist his need to decipher the puzzle Jennifer poses. 
Falling for Jennifer becomes the most treacherous mission of Rourke's career when the shadows of Sin City attempt to drag her into the darkness.



Barnes and Noble:  http://bit.ly/1RU5lQF







A Must Read!

As stated this is the Prequel to Lucky Devil, and this is "book 2". You can read them both as stand-alone stories, personally I think you should read this one first then Lucky Devil.
This book is hard your emotions, but its soooo good. I was glued to my kindle, i lost track of time while reading this.
Jennifer, was strong even when she appear weak. Rourke the ever protecting man was awesome.



I'm afraid to gush about this book, I don't want to give it all away!





Cat Miller

New York Times and USA Today best selling author.


I was born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland and now I live not far from my birth place in Perry Hall, Maryland. I have two teenage daughters and a man that keep me busy when I'm not working full-time as a Certified Medical Coder. I'm an avid reader and I love all genre of romantic fiction from historical to contemporary to paranormal. Sleeping has always been a problem for me so most nights I can be found in the living room reading or writing instead of in bed like the rest of the world. I don't watch television. It's not a conscious decision, it just never occurs to me to turn it on when I have books to read and writing to do. It can actually be a hazard, because I never know what the weather will be until I look outside and I have to rely on my kids and coworkers for local and world news. I love creating the characters you love and love to hate. My characters remind me of people I know and people I wish I had never known.

*taken from Amazon*


AmazonAuthor Page: http://amzn.to/25GQmGM


No comments:

Post a Comment