Saturday, May 14, 2016

Angela's Review: Life in Reverse by Beth Michele

28448224

Kindle Edition
Published March 21st 2016





A second chance love story 

Vance...

Ember Bennett was my beginning...but she was also the end.

She was my downfall. 

And I never even saw her coming. 

She didn’t burst into my life demanding to be noticed. Instead, she slipped in under my radar when I wasn’t looking. Caught me off guard.

I should have been paying better attention.

Because I found myself drawn to her. Her quirkiness, her laughter, her brutal honesty.

I didn’t ask for her. Still I found myself wanting her. Needing her. Craving her.

I just couldn’t have her.
__________________________

Ember...

I was minding my own business when Vance Davenport showed up.

He wasn’t talking, yet somehow I heard him.

I wasn’t looking, but my eyes sought him out.

He became something I never expected. 

Until it all changed.

Then he became someone I wanted to forget. 

This is a New Adult Standalone Contemporary Romance




Barnes and Noble: http://bit.ly/24Un2MH
Books-a-Million: http://bit.ly/27iwsAo




Life in Reverse is a second chance romance filled with heart. Vance and Ember are two fractured souls trying to find their way. Will their hearts mend together or shatter completely?

Beth Michelle has given us a great story full of life's struggles but done beautifully. What starts out as the unknown turns into a love that neither time nor distance can lessen it. Vance and Ember were strong main characters. They were flawed yet real and that is what makes a great story even better. The secondary characters are ones that I would love to get more from in the future. 

If you are looking for a story with some angry moments, some fantastic laughs, and a few sweet and tender moments you won't want to miss out on, this book is for you!!








No comments:

Post a Comment