Friday, April 22, 2016

Candi's Review: Logan Kade (Fallen Crest High #5.5) by Tijans Books


Kindle Edition
Published March 28th 2016





People think that just because they know my name, my reputation, and my family that they know me. They don't.

They say I’m a manwhore, but who wouldn’t be with my face and body? They say I’m a partier, and that's not going to change. They say I'm a fighter, and hell yes I am. F*ck with mine, and I’ll f*ck you back ten times worse.

So, yes. Maybe what they say is true, but that’s not all of me.

I'm loyal to a damned fault. If you earn it, I'll never leave your side. And when I love, I love hard, but there's another side to me where it's dark and painful. That side's been kept hidden, until her. Taylor saw inside of me, and the second she was there, she owned me.

People think they know me…

…but only she can see me.




Barnes and Noble: http://bit.ly/1WeZ7RG



Holy Swoon!!! Are you ready for some Logan Kade?!?!?!?! I've always wondered when Logan would meet the girl that would reel him in!! Will Taylor be that girl? 

Taylor is broken. Over the last year she has lost everyone she cared about one way or the other. She has shut her feelings down. She doesn't want to feel anything.......but when she meets Logan will that change everything??

I loved Logan and Taylor together. I loved seeing that other side to Logan. Taylor was awesome. She fits in with the others perfectly!! I loved getting a little more Mason and Sam although I wanted to see them more!! I can't wait for their next book!! Now that Mason and Logan are taken will Nate be next??

I love Tijan and her writing and The Fallen Crest series is my absolute favorite!! Definitely one of my number one go to reads!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment