Thursday, July 23, 2015

Wendy's Review: Falling Into You by Jasinda Wilder



Paperback240 pages
Published March 14th 2013 by Jasinda Wilder




I wasn't always in love with Colton Calloway; I was in love with his younger brother, Kyle, first. Kyle was my first one true love, my first in every way.

Then, one stormy August night, he died, and the person I was died with him.

Colton didn't teach me how to live. He didn't heal the pain. He didn't make it okay. He taught me how to hurt, how to not be okay, and, eventually, how to let go. 


OMG....sucked me right in...grabbed my heart and squeezed! I couldn't put this book down and read it in one night (hubby was not pleased with the light of the kindle lol)

Not a typical love story...it's about love, death, depression...being at the bottom lying on the floor and then being picked back up, shook about and wanting to 'live' a life again...maybe even feel something, anything again that's true emotion. 

Wilder will take you on a rollercoaster ride of emotions, make you cry along with the characters. Five stars don't come easily from me...it's got to be worth every one of them....and this one is! 

Barnes and Noble: http://bit.ly/1MJHkeO

No comments:

Post a Comment