Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Candi's Review: Climbing Out (Hawks Motorcycle Club #2) by Lila Rose

18717645
ebook
Published May 27th 2014 by Lila Rose
 



Coming May the 27th

For 18yrs and above

Deanna Drake has a past she longs to forget, but won't ever be able to. She's always been the tough one. No one, but her best friend Zara has ever been able to penetrate her cold, hard, shell.

Until Griz

Griz— a.k.a Grady Daniels, Hawks Motorcycle Club second in command, also has a past that he wishes he could undo...all except one part.

It's her past that brings them together. Only will it be forever?



OMG, I freaking loved this book!! Once I started it I was hooked!! I loved Deanna and Grizzly aka Dee and Grady.

You meet both Dee and Grady in book 1 Holding Out. I knew then that I wanted them together and I couldn't wait for their book. Dee was such a ball buster in Holding Out so it was good to see her be more vulnerable and see a softer side of her in her own book. I just love her.

Grady is the VP of the Hawks MC. Because he is older than Dee he puts off having a relationship with her but he can't help but be drawn to her. I loved the banter back and forth between the two and the chemistry they have is OFF THE CHARTS!! When these two finally do hook up they are HOTTT!!

I loved Grady's daughter Swan. She is just the cutest and I really loved seeing the relationship between her and Dee grow. She will just melt your heart.

I loved getting more on Talon and Zara!! I couldn't get enough of them in Holding Out so it was great to catch up on them and their family. Julian was one of my fav characters in book 1. The things that come out of his mouth will have you laughing your butt off. He is so freaking hilarious!!

This book will have you laughing, crying and biting your nails wondering what is going to happen next. I am in LOVE with these series and I can't wait for Blue and Clarinda's story. I am wondering if she is the blind girl from the library. I was hoping we would learn more on her in this book but I know Dee had a lot going on so hopefully we will in book 3!!

Lila Rose....I freaking love you!! :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment