Saturday, April 19, 2014

Review: Make Believe (Pretend #2) by Sharlay

18524691
ebook
Published January 20th 2014 
 

It has been 8 years since the accident, and life is great. Aiden and April are finally engaged, and busy with wedding plans, and their new life. When Anthony goes on vacation, Aiden is left alone to run their business. When Aiden decides to hire the young and bubbly Leah to help with the work load, he thinks that he has everything under control. What he doesn't know, is that she has a plan that is set to turn his and April's world upside down..



I loved reading this book and catching up on the whole gang. I still love Aiden and April!! Wow, I sure didn't see some of the twists and turns but it all made sense once you figured it out. I love that April and Aiden got their HEA but I still want more. I think Crystal needs her own book :) This was a great follow up to book 1.






No comments:

Post a Comment