Sunday, December 22, 2013

Review: A Very Vampy Christmas by Kerrelyn Sparks

12272748
Kindle Edition, 100 pages
Published (first published September 6th 2011) 

Book Description

Maggie O'Brien is thrilled when she lands a starring role on the Digital Vampire Network's hottest soap opera, As the Vampire Turns. Doesn't hurt that her leading man is Don Orlando de Corazon, the greatest lover in the vampire world But who is Don Orlando really? Nobody knows, not even Don Orlando. As the couple sets out in search of his mysterious past, "home for the holidays" takes on a new meaning when the recently-turned vamp discovers his own Christmas miracle. 

My Review

I had been wanting to read this novella for a long time, I guess it gave me high expectations. This story was not a typical vampire story, it was very strange.
I have not read any other books by this author, but I still want to.
This story did have usual vampires, a vamp TV station and soap operas. I did like the idea of the main male character having amnesia and going to try to find out who he really was, that part was great. But it goes south from there.
Strange, strange things come out once he discovers who he is, but it has a happy ending!
The romance went from nothing but longing to bam! its happening.

Buy Links 


No comments:

Post a Comment