Friday, December 28, 2012

A new House

I know this is not book related, but its very exciting for me.  My hubby and I (and the kiddos) are moving, we finally got our own house.  No more renting!!!  We are moving across town into a nice neighborhood.  Hopefully, we will all make friends there.
We have about 6 weeks til our closing date.  So I will start packing up things next week, after the New Year.  There is some minor work to be done on the house, since it is a foreclosure.  But we will do the more important things before we move and then work on other things as we go.

Today we picked out the paint colors for the rooms, mostly.  I still need to pick the kitchen color and the hall bathroom colors.
  I will probably be making little posts with updates.  Cause like I said, this is exciting for us!!
Here is a picture of the front of the house.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new house. I am so happy for you and your family. Love it. Beautiful. Look forward to seeing your new post on what you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm actually going to see it for the first time on a few minutes. Hubby saw it and loved it.
      Definitely will have more post on this!

      Thank you for stopping by

      Delete